May 11, 2016

Two Years.

It's been TWO years since I posted.

I have a reason.

It was two years ago I found out I was pregnant but not with Scheffler, with the baby before him.

It was two years ago that we lost that baby.

I didn't want to talk about it. I certainly didn't want to see the words in front of me that I'd lost a baby. So I stopped writing. Because that was my life for a couple months. And then we quickly became pregnant with Scheffler and I was overwhelmed counting the days of that pregnancy. I had another scare but days became weeks and weeks became months and soon enough Scheffler was here.

Life became busy and I stopped blogging. But then I realized recently that I missed it. I clicked through the old posts and realized, this was Henry's baby book. I never filled out one for him. I recorded his weights, height, changes, trips, etc, all right here.

So, I'm starting again today. But first I catch up. I'm going to go back and write out some monthly updates for Scheffler. I want this to be his baby book too. I want both of the boys to look back at this and see out family trips and silly weekends. So, my resolution is to get better at this.

So, together, let's look back at this last year.

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment