September 8, 2011

Fantasy Football

It's that time of year again. Time to find your spot in the couch, get your favorite cold beverage in hand and get your jerseys on! That's right...THE NFL IS BACK! And around the Meyer household that means fantasy football is back too. This will be the 3rd year that Nick and I have been a part of a league. We've gained and lost members over the past 3 seasons and now have 10 members, including: my dad (Mike), my brother (Jimmy), our brother-in-law (Mark), and friends (Rachael, Brian, Colin, Jason and Matt). Not to brag, but I won last year and the year before Nick brought home the trophy. So the pressure is on the Meyer household.

The first week pits myself against my brother and Nick against our friend from Louisville, Jason. Behind my quarterback, Drew Brees, I look to bring home the trophy two years in a row! Let's see if anyone can stop The Meyers!

Go Rams and Go Bengals!

No comments:

Post a Comment