June 11, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

We can't believe it's been ONE YEAR since we said "I Do!"

It's been such a great year full of family and friends and of course little Henry. We want to once again thank everyone that was such a big part of our big day. It was so much fun and we have heard over and over again what a great time everyone had. It was a great party and we wish we could do it every year. But we can't and our celebration tonight will be a bit more low key. Nick is planning on making dinner and we are exchanging gifts. Pictures of both to come!

For now here's some great pictures from a year ago:

The dress and GREAT hanger.
Me and my Maids of Honor. Emily on the the left has been my best friend since 1st grade. Stephanie on my right has been my best friend since 6th grade. They truly are my sisters. 
Saying vows. The vail was worn by my mom during my parent's wedding at the same church.

MARRIED! 

At the Four Seasons after the reception. Exhausted but happy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment